Sunday, February 8, 2015

Xtava PRO 2200W Classic Hair Dryer Review

This is another ceramic hair dryer from Xtava, I am always a huge fan for ceramic hair dryer  when it comes to hair dryer, it protects my hair more. Compare to other hair dryers I used before, this one is quiet but powerful. The handle part is smaller compare to others, I have a smaller hand, so this is perfect for me. Also, it is light weighted, it has 2 speeds and 3 heat settings.

It has ultra-powerful 2200 W motor, so it is powerful. I like it a lot, because I find this hair dry can hair faster than others, saves me a lot of time. I find this hair dryer powerful and “gentle”. I used many other hair dryers before, most of them are powerful, but only Xtava’s hair dryer makes me feel that my hair is giving gentle care. But I do put hair spray(heat protectant) on my hair before I dry my hair, I think everybody should.

There is also a concentrator nozzle, which is nice. The cool shot function button is different than other hair dryers in the line, it says the cool function sets my hair after the heat. Honestly I am not a big fun of this button, it’s not very convenient for me, but I am not used to use this button anyways, so I am fine with that.

Overall, I like this hair dryer a lot, it is light weighted and powerful, also, it is travel-friendly, since it is light and sturdy. I am very satisfied with it, it fits all my needs with a reasonable price. I love the gentle care this hair dryer gives, I think this is a great dryer.

I got this through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SKQFT4I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment