Wednesday, May 20, 2015

MeasurePro Blood Pressure Monitor Review

I got this blood pressure monitor for free to review. The package box is really good, my first impression is really good about this blood pressure monitor, awesome quality. There are four things in the box: blood pressure monitor, cuff, 4 AAA batteries and a user manual. I got this for my father, I think monitor his blood pressure should be a part as a daily routine as he getting older now. The user manual is really helpful, it almost contains everything I need to know about this monitor, like how to set it up, how to operate the monitor, battery installation, how to read screen, learn all the symbols, memory recall, clearing the memory, how to care and clean, even tips for measuring. It measures blood pressure, as well as the heart rate, the monitor shows systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, pulse, time, average, shocking remainder. I used it a couple times already, so far it is pretty accurate. I think the best part it is so easy to use, simple for my dad to use it. Also, it has two users memory, so that my dad and mom can use it together. It is nice that they give batteries at first for us to use, we don’t have to buy battery anymore for this. Overall, I love it! My dad and mom love it! Very easy to use and keep, very accurate as well! It fits all my needs for a blood pressure monitor! Highly recommend it to everyone! ‪#‎MeasuPro‬

No comments:

Post a Comment