Sunday, May 17, 2015

Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

I got this Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask for free to review.  This Mud facial mask is a great treatment for acne, it claims to clean and minimize pores,anti-aging, it could be used as a great exfoliator and moisturizer, especially for acne, acne scares, pimple, blackheads, eczema and psoriasis! It really caught me, since it fixes so many problems for my face. I like to apply a thick layer on my face after clean my face. I leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Like other mud masks I used before, at first it feels likely face hurts, but that’s quit normal. After I rinse it off with water, my face feel really fresh. But that’s all I feel, I have been using it for couple weeks now, don’t see results for acne or acne scar. I will continue using it, and update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment