Saturday, April 4, 2015

Attican Lunch bag review

The shipping was pretty fast, as it was refilled by Amazon prime shipping. I got the black ones, because black matches everything. It comes with a white bag and two lunch bags, a bigger one and a smaller one. It says it could be used for children,women and men. I don’t have kids, so  I like to use one for snacks for one for drinks. I like to use them to keep my food and drinks cool. I do work in the lab, we have cafeteria, but after a while, I decided to bring my own lunch sometimes, and I decided to pick this brand after reading all the good reviews. After I received these bags, I like their designs and the quality of them, they are made with high density polyester 300D, the zipper is very good quality as well. The large one is about 6 inches long, 6 inches high and 10 inches wide,it fits my container very well, I can even put some fruits on the top of the container. The smaller one is about  5 inches long, 5 inches high and 7.5 inches wide, great for small snacks or popsicle. I have been using it for a couple weeks already, and it works really well for me, everything is just as good as new. Overall, I love this set of lunch bags, very high quality products.

I got this set of lunch bags for freeing exchange for my honest review. It is available on amazon now: http://www.amazon.com/lunch-bag-hango-insulated-investment/dp/b00p2t2boc/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1419375634&sr=8-1&keywords=lunch+bag


No comments:

Post a Comment