Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dash Mate Cell Phone Vent Mount Holder Review

This is a cute little cell phone holder, it is really simple, but the design made it works really well. It is about the pocket size and light weighted, if I don’t need it, I can just put in the drawer in my car. It holds my iPhone 5s really well, also good my my dad’s samsung phone it is adjustable for other phones as well from 2.5" to 3.5"and it holds tightly. My phone never fall off because of the silicone, and it could be easily adjusted to any angle if needed. It says it also fit GPS, but I never try before. Overall, I really like this cell phone vent mount holder, it is small, simple but it works really well, compare to other large and complicated cell phone holders, I prefer this one, I would highly recommend it to other people as well.

I got this for freeing exchange for my honest review, it is on Amazon now: http://www.amazon.com/CJS-Dash-Mate-TM-Smartphones/dp/B00UA0AYJC?ie=UTF8&keywords=Cellphone%20Car%20Dash%20Mount%20Holder&m=A1V8Q8JUSKMKS9


No comments:

Post a Comment