Tuesday, February 3, 2015

AirComfy travel pillow review

This “pillow” is much lighter and smaller than I thought,when I fold it, it is just a little bit larger than my hand, and I have a relatively small hand. I bought it mainly for my work, I travel a lot, either driving or taking airplane, this pillow is perfect for me, it could be used for neck or my back, and it is travel friendly. 

The pillow is self-inflatable, just open the valve and within seconds the pillow is ready, saves me time! It is also very comfortable, I can totally relax with this, I used it ever since I received it, and I am highly satisfied. I clean it with damp cloth and it works very well. To support neck, there is an elastic band on the back. 

Overall, I am very satisfied with this travel pillow, it cites all my needs and the price is really reasonable. This is an awesome pillow for travel!

I got this product to review for free through Tomoson, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NRA8RZA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment