Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Milagrous Beauty Natural exfoliating facial massage Konjac Sponge Review

When I first got this konjac sponge, it was as hard as rock. It was really light weighted, so I doubted about this at first. I got this mainly for my body, my skin is kinda dry and I have some acne issue on my back, I wanted to use this to improve skin texture. It claims to be cruelty free and biodegradable, it exfoliates skin and it is eco friendly. I used it a couple times, and I love it already. I soak the sponge in water for a while and it becomes really soft, also the sponge makes really nice smooth foam, I think it is perfect for my sensitive skin. I feel the sponge definitely give my skin the extra gentle care, so I am super happy to use it.

It also claims that it can be used to remove makeup, I tried once, it does the job except my eye makeup, personally I like to use cleansing oil for my makeup, so I will keep this sponge for my body. I followed the instruction on the back, after soaking it, I massage in circular motion on my body. Rinse it with water until I see water become clear, then just hang it on the hanger. 

Overall, I like this sponge, it is 100% natural and it works very well on my skin.

I got this through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/my-konjac-sponge-bamboo-charcoal/dp/b00pkaajxs/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1421740445&sr=8-1&keywords=konjac+sponge


No comments:

Post a Comment