Monday, February 2, 2015

AYL Silicone BBQ gloves review



I received these cool silicone gloves a couple days ago and used the for a couple time already. Overall, I am really satisfied with these gloves, I tried to take out trays in 400 degree fahrenheit in oven, and I don’t feel the heat, so 10 out 10 for that. 

The gloves are made of pure food grade silicone, and they are FDA approved, BPA free. They are heat resistant for up to 425 degrees and could be used for cooking, BBQ, open cans, handle critters or even in boiling water (I didn’t try). They are easy to clean, I just rinse them with water, the instruction says they are also dishwasher safe. 

The only part I do not really like about this glove is the size problem. I know it is designed for one size fits all. But to me, it is a little bit too large, I actually prefer gloves fits me a little bit better. But for the price, I really can not complain about this it anymore, five stars for the gloves still, I am happy to use them.

I receive this product to review for free, in you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PBWAK8Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment