Monday, February 2, 2015

Xtava Collapsible Smart diffuser review

I found most of Xtava’s products are travel friendly, this diffuser is definitely one of them! I think it is designed for people like me, who needs to travel a lot and this diffuser is perfect for me, because I can simply press the diffuser and it folds  to a much smaller size, compare to the old designs, this saves lots of space in my luggage or just regular storage.

The other advantage is this diffuser decrease the frizz and minimize the damage to my hair. I find this diffuser doesn’t “hurt” my hair like other diffusers do, it maximize shine and decrease the unwanted side effects like other diffusers do. My hair feels much smoother and softer after using this diffuser. 

The diffuser fits my hair dryer, but I did try a couple times before I put it on, and once I put it on, it becomes much much easier later. So my suggestion is just really take you time to practice. 

Overall, I still think it is a good product, it is about the average price for a diffuser and it gives the “extra care” to my hair, even it takes a little bit more time for me to put it on at first, I think it’s totally worth it!

I received this through Tomoson to review for my honest opinion, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NRE61SG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment