Monday, January 26, 2015

Skin QR Organics NuElle Triple Action Cellulite Concentrate review


I got this bottle along with Brightening treatment two little samples. They were packaged well but I think some of the small samples leaked out. This cream contains 20+ botanical cellulite fighting ingredients, helps to improve circulation, reduce the appearance of cellulite.

I looked through the ingredient list, some of the ingredients are: purified water, organic aloe, organic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil and coconut butter, some essential oil,CoQ10, organic Cayenne, organic kola nut, etc. Most of the ingredients are organic. I am a huge fan of organic things, I feel safer and better when I purchase organic items. NuElle contains all these good stuff for visible cellulite reduction, normally within 2-3 weeks.

I have been using this for a couple weeks already, I can tell there is a small but obvious difference in my thighs. I am not over weighted, but I do think my thighs are a little “too big” for me, consider my height and my weight, so I was hoping this cream could help me. This cream is light texture and easy to apply. I flow the direction and apply it twice a day, both after shower.

Overall, I like this cream is almost 100% made with organic ingredients and it really works for me, I love it and will purchase it again.

I got this for free through Tomoson to review, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/Cellulite-Concentrate-Caffeine-LCarnitine-ingredients/dp/B003UJHSUI/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment