Thursday, March 26, 2015

Body Merry Neck Firming Cream Review

I got this neck firming and tightening cream because I find as we aging, we get some wired lines on our neck and skin are not as firm as before, which I hate. It’s not that bad yet, but I see the signs already, I was thinking about doing some plastic surgery, but I think before the expensive plastic surgery, I will give this cream a try to see if it works and could possibly save me some bucks. The packaging is not the best, but that’s fine for me, because the cream is the most important thing to me. This cream claims to contain  antioxidants and AHAs. 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil. As far as I see, most of their ingredients are organic, me and my sisters are big fans of organic products, we think it’s safe for us to use. It claims to help to lift, firm and hydrate the delicate skin of our neck and chest. I am very satisfied with the ingredients. The cream is white, not very heavy or oily. After I apply it on my neck,it feels a little moisturizing, so far so good. I have been using for almost 3 weeks now, I see a little improvement, the lines are lighter than before, just a little bit, I am wondering if I use it longer, would I see bigger improvement. I do have a complain though, the smell of this cream is really wired, I don’t know how to describe it, like some kinds of plants? Other than the smell, I am pretty satisfied with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment