Sunday, March 8, 2015

GO-410 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review

I bought it for my parents, I think for safety purpose, they should measure pulese rate daily. This oximeter is FDA approved and seems easy to use, that’s why I decide to get this. This oximeter claims to measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.  When it came, there were Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries included already. So I don’t have too buy extra things anymore. The LED lights show the real time Pulse Rate Plesthymograph of strength of pulse, Pulse Rate, SpO2 level and Battery level, it is easy to read, that’s the main reason why I bought this for my parents. Size wise, if is really large, it fits my mom’s and dad’s figure, good for both of them. The oximeter is small size, so it is good for my parents to bring with them even when they are traveling. I lightly recommend it!

I got it through Tomoson to revere for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00r59os4s


No comments:

Post a Comment