Friday, March 6, 2015

iArrow Screen Protector review


I ordered this glass screen protector to replace the previous plastic one. The plastic protector always comes off, and there were some bubbles between. I heard the glass screen protector is much better than the plastic ones, so I decided to give it a try. The glass screen protector is in a little plastic box, the instruction is pretty clear, just follow the instruction, after I put it on, I think I love this glass protector more than ever! It really does what it says “HD Crystal-Clear Ballistic Glass Screen Protector Keeps iPhone 5's Display Completely Free From Scratches, Smudges and Fingerprints - Advanced Triple-Layer Design Delivers 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy"Overall, I love it!! Now I consider buying more for my mom and my siblings, highly recommend it!I receive this through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/IPhone-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector/dp/B00QYTMRC0/ref=cm_rdp_product





No comments:

Post a Comment