Sunday, March 29, 2015

Greater Goods Weight Gurus Digital Body Fat Scale Review

This is my first digital body fat scale, since I wanted to loose weight recently. There are two measuring units, pound and kilogram. Personally, I like using kilogram more than pound. So this function is very convenient for me. The digital scale measures four things once I step on it: body fat, muscle mass, water weight and bone density. This feature saves me a lot of time, I can just step on it and I can see all the results. Also, this scale can be customized for up to 8 users, to setup user, just simply stand on the scale and then hold SEL button, then enter information. There are different models I can choose, consider my situation, I chose traditional mode, I think it fits me the best. I think the best part is there is an app we can use this this scale, it is called weightGURU, simple scan the Qbar, and our information will sync automatically, it records our basic information, like weight, and it makes a graph about weight, shows ups and downs. I did email the seller about the suggestions on the app, the app could be better. But the weight scale itself, I have no complain about it. It functions so well, shows me everything I need to know. I love it! I highly recommend it to everyone, because it is good for people to record everyday weight, especially good for people like me who is trying to lose weight and gain some muscle.


No comments:

Post a Comment