Sunday, March 8, 2015

Flex Active Sports Running Walking Cycling Vest Review

I bought this vest because I like running outside rather than in gym, so I figure it it better for me to get a reflective vest for safety issue. It was packaged very well, not massy at all. There is an instruction in the package, so it was easy for me to put on, fit me pretty well and easily adjustable if you read the instruction. It is light weighted, and looks like it is water proof.  It is also easy to clean, I just put it in the washer, no problem at all.  Overall, I love it! I highly recommend it for people like me, who like to walk or run outside.

I got it through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/flex-active-sports-running-vest/dp/b00rhv7bpc/ref=sr_1_1?sr=8-1&keywords=reflective+running+vest



No comments:

Post a Comment