Sunday, March 8, 2015

Vetro Tempered Glass Screen Protector Review

I hate the previous plastic screen protector, because the plastic protector always comes off, and there were some bubbles when I install it. So I ordered this glass screen protector to replace the previous one. I heard the glass screen protector is much better than the plastic ones, so I decided to give it a try. The glass screen protector came in with a little box, the instruction is pretty clear, I just simply followed the instruction, it was very easy. I think this Vetro glass protector is much better than others! It really does what it says, it made my phone crystal clear, the protector itself is ultra slim and installation process is super easy! It keeps my iPhone 6 Display Completely Free From Scratches, Smudges and Fingerprints. The protector also protects my eyes, and explosion proof. Overall, I love this glass screen protector, I would highly recommend it!

I got this through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/vetro-iphone-tempered-screen-protector/dp/b00sklyqaq/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1424292283&sr=8-1&keywords=iphone+6+tempered+glass

No comments:

Post a Comment