Friday, January 2, 2015

Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl

I received this  bottle of Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl about two weeks ago (For free, from TOMOSON). It was packaged very well.The bottle does not look cheap at all. It is not too heavy, but it contains 30 ml of the moisturizer. On the label, it shows that this product expires in May 2016, this is very nice, because many times, we find the products we bought were about to expire soon. So for this moisturizer, I have about one and a half year to use it. From personal experience, I think I can finish this bottle with in six-month. I use it on both my neck and my face.

The moisturizer is made of deionized water, witch hazel extract, glycerol  stearate and a whole bunch of other ingredients. I have no idea what these ingredients are, but so far I can say, they are not bad things for your  face. I have been using it for 2 weeks, I find my fine lines are slightly lightened. So I am very happy about this purchase. 


The direction is indicated on the label, it suggests that we can use it after cleansing our face, apply daily to our face , neck and other body parts, but avoid contact with eyes (the company has an awesome ORGANIC eye serum~~ I highly recommend it!! I tried it out also, will write another review!)

I apply the moisturizer after clean my face, pat in circular motion so that my skin will absorb more. The moisturizer has a light peppermint scent, which is my favorite~ I am so addicted to this light scent~ Of course I realize the product contains peppermint oil and green tea extract. 

I am very happy I bought this moisturizer, it is perfect for my oil combination skin, it is not too heavy for me, but gives enough moisture for my skin. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment