Saturday, January 17, 2015

Xtava 5-in-1 Curling Iron review

When I open the box, I love this curling iron set already, it comes with a heat resistant bag!! I think this is just so convenient for people like me, I travel a lot, sometimes I need to check out right after I do my makeup and hair, with this heat resistant bag, I can just put the curling irons in the bag without worries!! Love it!! Like many other 5-in-1 curling iron sets, there are five different size barrels in it, from tight waves to beachy waves, personally, I think it is a great design, in stead of buying 5 different curling irons, I saved lots of money! I would definitely recommend this curling iron, because:
  1. Affordable price, I searched on Amazon, other surfing iron sets are much expensive than this curling iron set.
  2. Travel friendly. Like I mentioned above, the heat resistant bag is a huge plus for me! I can take it with me without worries.
  3. Easy to use. Very easy to put them on together. There is no instruction, but I think everyone can figure it out. 
  4. The barrels are ceramic. Ceramic Irons are better for hair, it leaves the shy smooth hair texture, and doesn’t damage our hair that much, less frizz.
  5. Long cord!

I used other Xtava products before, and I think their products are awesome. What I like most about this curling iron is the curls last really long, even without hair spray! For me, the curls last 8 hours w/o hair spray (I think my curls look more natural when I don’t use hair spray, that’s why sometimes I don’t use it). It gives my everything I want for a curling iron set. I really have nothing to complain about it!

I got this curling iron set to review for free through Tomoson, if you are interest: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RFY3C2C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews





No comments:

Post a Comment