Thursday, January 22, 2015

Xtava Pink Anemone Wind Flower Hair Dryer Review

It is such a cute pink travel friendly hair dryer, I have a small hand, it’s just a little bit bigger than my hand. I bought the other Xtava blue hair dryer before, compare to that one, this hair dryer is is smaller but a little bit heavier. One thing I like about Xtava is I think every product has its own special feature. For this hair dryer, it is POWERFUL. I was really amazed that such a little cute hair dryer can produce such strong wind, in fact, 1875 W. Also, the design is really pretty too, from the back, it looks like pink flower petals. Thumb up for the hair dryer, it is not only useful but also beautiful. 

It comes with two removable concentrator nozzles, which is nice when I am in hurry and try to dry my hair faster or when I need stronger air flow. The hair dryer is ionic ceramic, which protects hair and leaves less frizz, so fast drying hair without damage it. Unlike other hair dryers, it has 2 heat and 3 speed push button settings, I don’t think it is more convenient than the other design, but it does the job, so I am cool with that.

I used other Xtava hair dryer/tools before, I like this brand a lot. Like other product I used before, five star for this hair dryer, it’s so cute!

I got this through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RPL1W4U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment