Thursday, January 8, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia Suppressants Supplements Review

I received this Garcinia Cambogia Extract bottle a couple days ago throughout Tomoson to review for free, it came with another bottle of Raspberry Ketones Fat burner. They were packaged very well, the only down side is I noticed that the raspberry fat burner bottle is expired soon(EXP 3/15), but I am cool about that since I did not pay for that.  After a little bit of research, I learned that Garcinia Cambogia helps a lot with weight loss, it contains hydroxycitric acid, which helps the fat loss,  burn the extra fat,  two or three times better than other ingredients. It also helps with our sleeping pattern. Raspberry Ketone is a berry fruit extract, it improves your body’s ability to burn fat and control the glucose levels that are increased though sugary foods. I have been taking this for about 2 weeks, I feel the little difference already, I just take one capsule 30mins before luck and dinner (I don’t take this before breakfast). I weight a little bit less than 120 lbs,  its hard for me to lose a lot of weight anyways, so I am happy with the results already (I don’t really control what I eat). The size of the capsule is perfect for me, some capsules are too large for me to swallow, but these capsules are just fine for me. Overall I would highly recommend this to people who are trying to lose weight, especially for people like me, who can’t really control what we eat. Lol.

If you are interested, buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Garcinia-Cambogia-Suppressants-Supplements-Maximum/dp/B00M4DO9TE/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3829ST6SOPH3M


No comments:

Post a Comment