Friday, January 2, 2015

Adeline Organic Eye Serum Review

I received this Adeline Organic Eye serum two weeks ago from Tomoson to try for review for free, I used it for two weeks, there is my honest review. When I first received this serum, I saw the word ORGANIC, and this is a huge plus for me already. I am a big fan of organic stuff, I think that means it is better for our skin and body.   The bottle contains 15 ml of serum, I would say it is enough for me for six-month, since we really not need that much to use around our eyes.  

After a little bit of research, I found that this eye serum contains seed oil, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf extract and other ingredients, it claims to moisturize skin around eyes, reduce dark eye circles, elinimate born spots and protect the skin around your eyes. As we women age, we started to get those small tiny but obvious wrinkles. The study indicates that we should started to use eye cream/gel/ serum around 24 years old. So to me, this cream is perfect, not too heavy but protects my skin around eyes. I use this eye serum every morning and night, after I wash my face, before face moisturizer. 


I would recommend it for people like me, who do not have a huge problem for dark eye circles and dry skin around eyes, who do not want thick cream/serum around eyes. Compare this serum to Alba Botanica hawaiian eye gel, I found they are very similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment