Tuesday, January 20, 2015

AYL 3-in-1 LED Flashlight Review

This portable flashlight is so useful! I always need a flashlight with me for two reasons: first, I drive a lot between Michigan and Ohio, I need an emergency flashlight with me, just in case; second, I have late class until 9pm, normally it’s pretty dark when I get out of classroom, so I need a flashlight, for safety purpose. I find this flashlight very useful for me and during blackout and emergencies. The flashlight is not light weighted, which I am really happy about it, I feel the quality is better than the light weighted ones. It needs 3 AAA batteries. There is only one button: click it once, you get Cree Led; second time, you get the 18 white Led lights on the handle; third time, the red Led lights; fourth time, it turns off. The best part is the magnetic base can be attached to may metallic surface, which is very convenient for me. One thing I need to mention is the quality of the LED lights, when I tested it in my room, I was pretty surprised, the light fills my entire room. When I test it outside, I am able to see road within 3 meters, that’s pretty amazing. 

Overall, I am 100% satisfied with this flashlight, it fits all my needs. Good quality with affordable price. Great product, I am a happy customer!

I got this product to review for free through Tomoson, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/ayl3-in-1ledflashlight/dp/b00paes5eo/ie=utf8?&m=ayfl035lc9j7s&keywords=ledflashlight



No comments:

Post a Comment