Monday, January 5, 2015

The Simple Baker Silicone Baking Mat for Macarons Review

OMG I received this cute baking mat a couple days ago, I love it!! On the package, a row of Macaron were printed on it, they look so delicious, I feel like I need to bake Macarons like these!! This is a reusable Non-stick half size baking mat for Macarons, it is about 295 mm X 420 mm. I am very happy about the size, because this mat fits my tray! Before I got it, I was a little bit worried about it, I definitely don’t want to spend money to buy a new tray. You can make 20 Macarons on this mat ( five Macarons per row, there are four rows). I tried immediately after I received the mat, I followed the instruction on the package. A couple things to pay attention: always put the template side up, and put the mat on pan/tray; do not go above 450F; wait until the Macarons cools down, so that it is easier to remove; always hand wash this mat with warm water then let it dry. There are three things I am highly satisfied: this silicone mat is FDA and LFGB certified material,I feel safe to use this baking mat; the baking mat has circles on it, which gives guides.  There are two sizes and indicate to center of each circle, it also has ears on it (shown in my pic), just in case of being creative, you don’t have to make Macarons, you can also make other baking goods; you don’t have too use oil or butter!! Yeah!! That is a huge plus!! I love this mat because I can use the circles on the mat to bake, this is perfect for me, I feel like I can’t make Macarons perfect without this mat =))) Oh, forget to mention, this baking mat is so cute!! I just love it! I showed this to my friend, she said she is gonna buy one! Lol! I highly recommend people buy this mat! Cant say enough about this mat!(I got this mat through Tomoson to review for free)
Buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NI68DKC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment