Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Clear Globe String Lights Review

I received these string lights in a very nicely packaged box. Once I opened the box, I see a box of 25 well organized bulbs in it. Trust me, these bulbs are packaged so sturdy!! None of them are damaged, so no worry or concern about these fragile light bulbs, they have the paper card to hold them in places (see the pictures) I tested them immediately, they work perfectly fine (see pic)~ I don’t think I will put them on Christmas tree, they are a little bit larger for the tree, but if you try to hang them outdoor or somewhere else indoor, they will be perfect! When I test them, I put them on the floor and turned off lights, they look so nice, they add some warm glow to my room, different than LED light. I think the greatest feature is they are only 125 watts of electricity, when you have 25-50 feet of these light, I mean save some electricity and money is important! Talking about the size of these bulbs, they are not large, I have a small hand, and each is about the size of my hand. I really don’t need them to be that large, when you want to add some warm glow and cuteness in your room or patio, you really don’t want them to be too large!

Overall, I am very satisfied with these string lights, they definitely fit my need with affordable price. They are good quality and my room looks much better with them on. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

If you are interested, it is available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JSXT5NS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I receive this through Tomoson to review for free.






No comments:

Post a Comment