Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweetsation Therapy SPF30 Sunscreen Review

This sunscreen has a nice and fresh scent, it smells like a mixture of marshmallow & chocolate, it is always a plus when for kids, they love the scent. When it comes to kids, I always make sure the product contains safe ingredients  and doesn’t smell too harsh or strong. This sunscreen is SPF 30, which is nice. I always make sure SPF is not below 25, in order to protect skin. There is 100 of sunscreen in the tube, for the price, I consider it as a fair price. I think the best part of this sunscreen is the fact that it is chemical free and made natural with organic ingredients. I am a huge fun of ORGANIC, anything ORGANIC is a plus for me. The sunscreen can be used on kids and adults. To test it, I put it on my skin once I received the sunscreen, it has a frosty light brown color, when I put it on my skin, it doesn’t feel greasy or oily at all, but I can definitely feel it is moisturizing to my skin, I know that for sure because the sunscreen contains avocado oil and other organic oil in it, they are all beneficial to our skin. On the back it actually says it is moisturizing with antioxidants. It also claims to be 80 minutes water resistant. I will definitely use it daily and bring it to beach if needed.

I got this to review for free through Tomoson, it is also available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ES6Z0K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment