Sunday, January 4, 2015

Clarigenics Vitamin C Serum Review

I received the Clarigenics Vitamin C Serum two weeks ago, here is my honest review: it was nice packaged, on the package  20% Hyaluronic Acid Organic Antioxidants. Vitamin C is one of the most effective nutrients, it is a great ingredient to help maintaining healthy and resilient skin, age we aging, out skin started losing all that good stuff, such as collagen, vitamin C, etc. That is why we get wrinkles, age spot.  Vitamin C help increasing collagen production and help to repair UV damage. This serum contains organic herbal infusion, organic aloe barbadednsis leaf and other organic ingredients. It claims to flight age spots and fine lines. 


This serum has no strange scent, which is a plus. A lot of serums have an awkward smell, personally when I put things on my face, I hope they don’t have any smell. After clean my face, I apply toner. Then I drop about 4 drops of serum in my hands, then apply it to my face, neck and hands (Massage skin with circular motion). I have been using it for about 2 weeks, I would not tell the results yet. But I have too say I love this serum so far. I used a lot of serum before, many of them makes your face feel oily. I have oil-combination type skin, so I hate that kind of serum. But this serum does not make your face feel oily at all, it is really thin and makes you feel refresh. I am very happy with this product, highly recommend it to people who has aging problems. It is a very nice product.
Buy it from There: http://www.amazon.com/best-vitamin-serum-20-face/dp/b00hmudjxg/


No comments:

Post a Comment