Friday, January 2, 2015

Reacher Grabber by Calibre products review


I got this grabber right before Christmas, which was perfect, because my grandparents were coming to mine house, and this grabber will really help them to get stuffs. 

The grabber is about 70cm long. The handle is designed very well, very easy to hold, the stick is very sturdy, so no worries about that. I saw other reviews saying that they think this is made of cheap plastic, personally I think it looks fine and works very well for my grandparents. The grip is awesome, it almost allows us grab anything accurately. So I am very happy about it. My grandparents love it, I am actually thinking give this to them.

This grabber does what it says, gives extra help for people to grab things that they can’t  reach, and it helps A LOT if you need to deal with the loose leaf in the yard, very easy to pick these up (see my pic). The only con is because this grabber is 70cm long, you can not easily get heavy things from the cabinets that are above the stove. I am not complain about it, but I think it could be better, so still five stars for this grabber!

The product was send to me to review for free 
Buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MRMVX9G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment