Sunday, January 25, 2015

OZ Naturals Facial Toner Review

In short, I love the concept of this toner: organic vitamin C toner, helps to balance skin tone and diminish fine lines and wrinkles; However, I hate the scent .

Like I indicated above, this toner claims to be organic, it is made of glycolic acid, vitamin C, witch hazel, and ocean minerals. It is 100 percent natural, sruelty free, vegan and does not contain alcohol. This toner can be used as a base layer before serum or moisturizers. It guarantees the results to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. A big plus is this toner is made in USA. 

Ocean mineral gives us the nice glow, we get benefit of the mineral balancing. Vitamin C helps and protects cells and keep them healthy; helps producing collagen and wound healing. With amino acid,  this toner works to aid skin’s sun damage, fine lines and uneven skin tone. 

I spray this toner my face after I clean and exfoliating my skin.I actually prefer spray bottle when it comes to toner, because in this way, my skin absorb toner more efficiently.

The only thing I don’t like about this bottle is the smell, I don’t know how to describe the smell, but it’s just wired and strong. Overall, I still believe this toner is beneficial to our skin, but the company may need to do some improvement about the scent. 

I receive this in exchange for my review for free through Tomoson, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/oz-naturals-organic-considered-available/dp/b00l4ex7xs/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1420472899&sr=8-1&keywords=toner+oz+naturals

No comments:

Post a Comment