Thursday, January 15, 2015

Infinite Joy Tea Review

I originally got this bag of herbal tea because it claims to help losing weight with Ginseng. It is made in USA with a new formula to help slimming and detoxifying. When I first open this bag, the smell is strong! It smells like Ginseng, for one second, I doubt if I will be continuing drink this, but then I decide to give it a try, it is 100% natural, it’s not gonna hurt me anyways. I am so glad I tried it! Once I put this tea bag in the hot water, the strange smell disappear! And I have to admit that  IT IS VERY FRESH! Woohoo~ 

This tea seems to be really beneficial to me anyways, it claims to help improve basal metabolic rate, calm nerves, it is also good for stress relieve and weight loss. I tried this tea for a week, one thing I can tell is I am definitely feel I have more energy and not that hungry anymore. I weight around 120 lbs, I consider myself as average weight and average height, one thing I know about myself is I am always hungry for no reason! I am still a student, I always feel like I need to eat something when I study, brain needs energy too! With this tea, I can just drink it when I study, I think it is much better than eating junk food!! 

For me, This tea is almost a must, it not only help me lose weight, but also it is healthy! It is 100% natural and contains no caffeine! Such a plus!! It is affordable, and each bag makes about 2-3 cups, so less than $1 per day, great deal for my body!

I got this for free through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested: http://www.amazon.com/infinite-joy-caffeine-slimming-detoxifying/dp/b00prop3he/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1417756243&sr=8-1&keywords=infinite+joy



No comments:

Post a Comment