Friday, January 9, 2015

Rimini 1500 W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer Review

The packaging is nice and simple, the hair dryer is bright blue color. It’s not too heavy, very easy for me handle it. This hair dryer is very powerful, on the packing is says it about 1500 W motor. When I choose hair dryer, I always choose the Ceramic ones, simply because I color my hair once per month, so my hair need extra care. I have been using it since I received it, it does what it says: reduce frizz and make my hair a little bit smoother and shinier.

I like four things about this hair dryer: 
  1. This hair dryer is not small, but it is light weighted, great for me to handle it.
  2. It is powerful, it does not take that long to dry my hair.
  3. The air flow is really “gentle”, I am not sure I describe this right, but this hair dryer is different than others I used before, it feels like its giving the extra to my hair, I think that why my hair always feel smooth afterwards.
  4. It is adjustable. I always receive a customized concentration nozzle in it, I can use it whenever I feel like I need it; it has three heat levels, two power levels and a cool shot button. As I mentioned before, this hair dryer’s air flow is really gentle, so even with the highest heat level, I am not worried too much about it’s gonna hurt my hair.
Overall, I am very satisfied with this hair dryer, I recommend it to everyone, especially for people like, who wants that extra gentle care for hair.
I got this through Tomoson promotion for free, If you are interested, buy it from here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P88VPKS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment