Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Ultimate Immune System Formula Review

This is an excellent probiotics supplement! I received this bottle about two weeks ago and I am in love with it! This is an Ultimate Immune System Booster by Hyperbiotics. It claims that it contains Bioavailable Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea & EpiCor to help out digestive system and mainly superior immune support, it is 15 times more effective than capsules. 

Winter is coming, so everyone needs this to reduce the severity and duration of colds! This bottle contain Vitamin C and Epicri, which are excellent to protect and strengthen our immune system, offer antioxidant power, balance immune response, keep allergies, asthma and inflammation in check. Therefore reduce our chance of getting colds.

The bottle contains 60 tablets, 100%  vegetarian, lactose free, gluten free and all natural dietary supplememt~ Woohoo~~I  like the formula! Natural supplements are always a plus in my opintion. The size of these tablets are really nice, easy for me to swallow. I follow the directions, I take 2 tablets a day with food.  It is now freezing in Ohio, but I am confident that I will be fine this winter! Lol, I get sick a lot in winter, but this time, so far so good. I am planning on taking these tablets regularly this winter!


I highly recommend this to people who always get sick, weak immune system, or even just sniffling, sneezing, get itchy throat a lot!

For more information:
http://amzn.to/1yyxdpi
http://hyperbiotics.com/product-pro-immune/

This is Powered by BrandBacker =)


No comments:

Post a Comment