Thursday, January 8, 2015

Crave Naturals Pink Eyelash Curler review


I received this eyelash curler a couple days ago and I am in love with it already. The packaging is probably the cutest I have ever soon!! I love the comic lady!I posted a picture of this, seems like everyone is loving it! How cute! In the package, there is a eyelash curler and 10 refill pads. The eyelash curler is pink! Who doesn’t like pink? There is no pinch design, pain free, woohoo~~I am very satisfied with this eyelash curler, it doesn’t look cheap at all, very good quality. One thing I notice is this curler actually fits my eye shape. I tried many other eyelash curlers before, but they don’t fit my asian eye very well, many times my eyes feel hurt after using them, but with this eyelash curler, I have no problem! I have sad short lashes =( So I need eyelash curler and mascara everyday. I bought the shu uemura eyelash curler before, that works well for me, but its $24. I think this eyelash curler is very similar to that one, and it gives you 20 refill pads, with less money, why don’t I buy this one? I heard other people having problem with the refills, but I have no problem with that. The three pictures below are
before, after and after with mascara. As I mentioned before, my baby eyelashes are just short, maybe you can’t tell the difference, but I can! And I am very happy about it already =)
Before:

After:
After with Mascara:
Interested? Buy it from here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EYSNWXG/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


No comments:

Post a Comment