Thursday, January 15, 2015

Glow 2 Go Self Tanner Towel review

I received this little cute package a couple days ago. There are 20 individual wrapped premium wipes in this box by the company Thermalbs. The wipe is white and no strong smell at all! That’s totally a plus! When I put these things on my skin, I always want to make sure there is no strong chemical to alcohol smell. These white towels are about 7.5 X 7.5 inch each, there are many ingredients in it, but as long as I seen, there is no harsh chemical in it. According to the direction, I usually wash my body first, then dry my body with towel. Then Apply tanning towel to my body, normally one tanning towel is good for two arms; one leg. I am not sure about other people, but this works well for me. I wait at least ten minutes before I put my cloth on. There are a couple things we need to pay attention: do not use it on wound ; do not shave before use it; After apply it, don’t touch eyes, so make sure wash hands a couple times. I am Asian, my skin is yellowish brown, be honest this self tanner towel does not make a huge difference to my skin, I saw pictures of other people, I think it works better for people who have fair/ light skin. But I still recommend it, because I give some to my friend, and it works on her (she has lighter skin).

I got this through Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested, it's on Amazon now: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NAIM3H2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment