Friday, January 2, 2015

TowelLab premium 100% Microfiber Towel Review

I received this microfiber towel a couple days ago through Tomoson for free to review, it was nice packaged and came with a cool bag as well. On the bad, it says this would be ideal for travel, sports and outdoor use. It claims to be 6 times lighter than standard towel, drys out4 times faster and anti-bacterial. 

The towel is blue, as shown in the picture. It is about 50cm x 100cm, which is a good size for me, also we can fold it into a small zip bag which comes with the towel (slightly larger than my hand, see the picture). It is not very thick and I think this will be great for travel and sports. It absorbs water very well and fast. 

I am a big fan of outdoor exercises, I love this towel, very convenient for me. I would recommend it to people who also love sports, indoor or outdoor. If you have a kid with you, it is also great for the extra care, who doesn’t need a towel? =)



No comments:

Post a Comment