Monday, January 19, 2015

SleekTech Ipad Air Keyboard Case Review

This is an awesome keyboard, because you don’t have too buy bluetooth keyword anymore! I am a Master student, and I take iPad with me to class to take notes. My old Bluetooth Keyboard was broken (and I lost two before…sad), So I found this keyboard case. So now I don’t have too worries about losing my keyboard anymore!  The case is light weighted, and fits my iPad perfectly fine and the quality is very good. Although it is only $50, the PU leather case is well made, looks pretty fancy,and helps iPad from fall. The best part is, when I close the case, it looks just like a nice notebook with the cute magnetic belt. Thumb up for the look! Now I don’t need to change battery for this keyboard. No electric or Wires anymore! Another big Pro is the keyboard can be placed in two positions, in this way I can use the keyboard easily when I am sitting down or even lying down in bed. In one word: AWESOME!

I am having an giveaway, comment on my weibo: http://www.weibo.com/beautyreview
 Winner will be contacted!

I got this case through Tomoson to review for free, If you are interested, the keyboard is now available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PKJLDU2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment