Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Smooth Viking Beard Oil review

I got this beard oil for my brother, I got this along with the Beard Balm and Beard conditioner. The beard oil claims to be 100% nature, it contains the Avocado oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E and moroccan argan oil. The nourishing ingredients are actually really good for his beard. His beard is really hard and dry, he said its always very itchy. This beard oil claims to soften his beard and stop the itch. He just put 3-5 drops of beard oil in his hand and rub through his beard. I can tell the difference after a week, I would say it is at least 30% softer than before. If he  uses it with the balm or conditioner, that’s even better! It doesn’t make his beard oily at all, it is definitely softer than before and the best part is it makes he feel less itchy!! I kind of force him to use it after shower, this beard smells amazing too. My brother love it! I give this beard oil an "extra credit", because I used it once on the end of my hair, my hair need some nourish too =) I don’t have beard, but just curious on how this oil work on my hair, it turns out that this beard oil makes my hair ends softer too (My hair ends is just too dry, since I curl and colored my hair so many times). Lol. 

Overall, I think it is an awesome product, it smells great and does the job, makes my brother’s beard softer and less itchy. With it’s affordable price, I would highly recommend it to people who have beard. By the way, the packaging is really cute!

If you need more information: http://www.smoothviking.com
You can buy it from Amazon as well: http://www.amazon.com/Beard-Oil-Contains-Nourishing-Ingredients/dp/B00QXIDW2G/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421290929&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=smooth+viking+bread+oil
I receive this throughout Tomoson to review for free.


1 comment:

  1. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete