Sunday, January 11, 2015

MatchaDNA Milk Frother Review

This is a such cute little frother, it is about the size of my hand, so it’s very easy for me to handle. I saw someone complained about the frothed being too small, honestly, it’s perfect for me. The handle part( body) seems like plastic, but the shaft and whip are stainless steel. It needs 2 AA battery, there is no instruction in it, but it’s easy to operate, once you put battery on, you will figure our everything. There are four things I like about this milk frother:
  1. It is easy to operate, there is only on push button, so everyone can figure it out.
  2. It creates rich perfect foam, it’s perfect for people to made lattes and other drinks at home, perfect for winter.
  3. Easy to lean, I just rise with water.
  4. Affordable price

Personally, I like to hold the frother at an angle, I think it’s better than just hold it straight, the foam is richer. I would definitely recommend it to people like me, who like to make lattes, cappuccinos and other hot drinks at home. Winter is coming, this is a must have.

I got this frother from Tomoson to review for free, if you are interested, there's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MJFH9KS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment