Sunday, January 4, 2015

Naturalico Organic Vitamin C Serum for Face Review


I received the Naturalico Organic Vitamin C Face Serum abound two weeks ago through Tomoson to review for free, right before Christmas. When it came, it was packaged very well, This face serum contains 20% Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that everyone needs, it is such a great ingredient because it helps people to maintain healthy skin. 


As we get older, we started to get wrinkles and age spot, because we lost the collagen and vitamin C that we need. Vitamin E is very similar to Vitamin C, it is also a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging, prevent our skin getting worse. It prevents the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage. The two important ingredients together make this serum a professional anti aging serum. The serum claims to revive dull skin and reduce discoloration, softens lines and wrinkles. The best thing about this serum is that this serum is made from 98% pure natural ingredients and 72% of the ingredients are certified as organic. Who wants to put a whole bunch of chemicals on her face? Big plus for this serum =) The serum has no scent, I hate to put scented things on my face. I apply it to my face, neck and hands after I clean my face. I have been using it for about 2 weeks, I could not tell the results yet. But I love this serum so far. This serum is different than other serum I used before, I have oil-combination skin, I love serum that does not make my face feel oily at all. I would recommend it to people who have aging problems and oil combination skin. 
Buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mukt43m


No comments:

Post a Comment